A declaration of our commitment to modernize tax administration.
To raise the revenue of the State Government by exterminating tax evasion and tax avoidance.
- In transparency and fairness
- In promoting voluntary compliance
- In e-Governance
- To render equal treatment to all dealers.
- To disseminate information through publications in website, leaflets, booklets, seminars, workshops and trainings.
- To provide all G2B (Government to Business) services on-line.
- To provide all G2C (Government to Citizen) services on-line.
- To exchange payment figure with State Treasury for real time compilation of revenue collection data.
- To bring TDS activities under network.
- To attain paperless eco-friendly administration.
OUR EXPECTATIONS FROM DEALERS:
- To obtain registration within the prescribed time limit.
- To issue prescribed tax invoice against all the sales.
- To maintain records of purchase and sales in prescribed forms.
- To comply with regulation of tax payment, filing returns, filing transit declaration etc.
COMPLAINTS AND GRIEVANCES:
Citizens and dealers can lodge their complaint/grievances directly to the Commissioner of Commercial Taxes in his office in SITCO Building,Block-D,Above A.G Office,Gangtok.